Whether you’re an advanced WordPress user or you’re just starting out, these 8 outlets will enrich your mind with knowledge to knock your competition away!
1. Themeisle YouTube Channel
- Cost for Themeisle – Free!
- Best for…Beginners looking for equally beginner-friendly tutorials.
- Find Themeisle’s YouTube Videos here.
Themeisle has their our own channel where they share tutorials, reviews, and roundups to help beginners get more from WordPress.
2. WPCrafter.com WordPress For Non-Techies
- Cost for WPCrafter – Free!
- Best for…People who want detailed tutorials on how to build complete WordPress sites, though Adam covers other topics, too.
- Find WPCrafter’s YouTube Videos here.
WPCrafter is a YouTube channel and website from Adam Preiser. On his channel, Adam shares detailed tutorials on many aspects of WordPress, with a focus on how to build complete WordPress sites using page builders and other tools.
3. WebTegrity by Kori Ashton
- Cost for WebTegrity – Free YouTube videos, plus paid courses on their site.
- Best for…all types of WordPress users. WebTegrity covers a ton of different topics, so you can probably find something interesting.
- Find WebTegrity’s YouTube channel here.
WebTegrity releases WordPress-related videos like clockwork, every Wednesday. Their WordPress YouTube channel has over 11,000 subscribers, and they cover topics including SEO tips, WordPress how-tos, and plugin roundups.
Some of their best training videos include:
- A roundup of the best free responsive themes available in 2016
- A guide to making phone numbers clickable in WordPress
- And a Revolution Slider review.
- Cost for WP101 – $49 per year after a 7-day free trial
- Best for…WordPress beginners looking for help with specific plugins.
- Visit WP101 here.
WP101 sells premium WordPress training videos on topics like:
- Ninja Forms
- Yoast SEO
5. WPBeginner YouTube Channel
- Cost for WPBeginner – Free!
- Best for…WordPress beginners!
- Find WPBeginner’s YouTube channel here.
WPBeginner was made solely for beginners. The main goal of this site is to provide quality tips, tricks, hacks, and other WordPress resources that allow WordPress beginners to improve their site.
Their YouTube channel has over 105,000 subscribers who indulge in weekly videos covering all kinds of topics such as:
6. WPTuts by PsmegTV
- Cost for WPTuts – Free
- Best for…user who need help with specific aspects of WordPress. WPTuts’ tutorials are usually a little more problem-focused than the general tutorials from someone like Adam @ WPCrafter.
- Find WPTut’s YouTube channel here.
WPTuts is a slick WordPress YouTube channel, with an emphasis on guides for various plugins, most specifically page builders and WooCommerce.
They currently have 31,000+ subscribers and offer multiple tutorial videos to peruse through, including:
- WordPress training videos for beginners
- Elementor Visual Page Editor tutorials
- Slider Revolution tutorials
- Visual Composer tutorials (updated for 2019!)
- And more
Side note: They’ve been creating WordPress tutorials for 10+ years. It’s safe to say you’re in good hands here!
WordPress training videos are essential to keep your website up to date (and of course, to stay on top of your competition).
In this post, we presented you with 8 highly popular WordPress training video outlets to check out. To recap, they were: